The genomic search screen provides details on the individual genetic loci recorded within the repository. There are several parameters:
- SNP rsID - the standard RS catalogue identifier;
- Affy snp ID - an identifier assigned by Affymetrix (the company who genotyped the samples);
- Probe set - an identifier for a specific test performed by Affymetrix;
- Chromosome - the chromosome containing a locus (MT indicates mitochondrial DNA);
- Position/Range - defines the start and end positions of a DNA segment, and the range about those values to include in the search.
To find non-genomic information use the Search screen, available from the top menu.