Please wait - script is processing information...
WARNING: the interactive features of this website use CSS3, which your browser does not support. To use the full features of this website, please update your browser.
2,777 items of data are available, covering 2,777 participants.
Some values have special meanings defined by Data-Coding 528
- There are 26 distinct values.
- Mean = 4.09682
- Std.dev = 9.6389
- 48 items above graph maximum of 19
- 663 items have value -999 (Too many to count)
- 17 items have value -818 (Prefer not to answer)
- 589 items have value -121 (Do not know)
Question asked: "About how many times in your life did this happen (when you were not dreaming, not half-asleep, and not under the influence of alcohol or drugs)? [hear things]"
Question was asked when Field 20463 was Yes.
Coding 528 defines 3 special values:
- -121 represents "Do not know"
- -818 represents "Prefer not to answer"
- -999 represents "Too many to count"
1 Related Data-Fields
|20463||Ever heard an un-real voice||Field 20463 was a trigger for Current Field|
There are no tabulations involving field 20465.
Registered researchers may, when logged in, request that new analyses be generated and displayed here.
Improving the health of future generations