Please wait - script is processing information...
WARNING: the interactive features of this website use CSS3, which your browser does not support. To use the full features of this website, please update your browser.
8,370 items of data are available, covering 8,370 participants.
Some values have special meanings defined by Data-Coding 42
Units of measurement are weeks.
- There are 46 distinct values.
- Mean = 12.0103
- Std.dev = 18.7698
- 126 items have value -818 (Prefer not to answer)
- 831 items have value -313 (Not applicable)
Question asked how many weeks (in the last year) the participant was at work suffering because of IBS.
- Participants where instructed to enter 0 if IBS did not affect them at work in the last year
- Participants were instructed to enter 52 if IBS affects them at work all the time.
Question asked if Field 21024
was "Yes" and Field 21045
was neither "Given up work because of IBS" nor "Do not work".
Coding 42 defines 2 special values:
- -313 represents "Not applicable"
- -818 represents "Prefer not to answer"
0 Related Data-FieldsThere are no related data-fields
There are no tabulations involving field 21047.
Registered researchers may, when logged in, request that new analyses be generated and displayed here.
Improving the health of future generations