Please wait - script is processing information...
WARNING: the interactive features of this website use CSS3, which your browser does not support. To use the full features of this website, please update your browser.
2,873 items of data are available, covering 2,873 participants.
Some values have special meanings defined by Data-Coding 946
- There are 38 distinct values.
- Mean = 13.8438
- Std.dev = 7.39775
- 29 items above graph maximum of 35
- 10 items have value -1001 (Less than one cigarette per day)
- 69 items have value -818 (Prefer not to answer)
- 239 items have value 0 (No cigarettes, only smoke cigars or pipes)
Participants who indicated they currently smoked tobacco were asked:
"How much do you smoke?"
Coding 946 defines 3 special values:
- 0 represents "No cigarettes, only smoke cigars or pipes"
- -1001 represents "Less than one cigarette per day"
- -818 represents "Prefer not to answer"
1 Related Data-Fields
|22506||Tobacco smoking||Current Field gives amount of smoking when participants indicate current smoking in Field 22506|
There are no tabulations involving field 22508.
Registered researchers may, when logged in, request that new analyses be generated and displayed here.
0 ResourcesThere are no matching Resources
Improving the health of future generations