Please wait - script is processing information...
WARNING: the interactive features of this website use CSS3, which your browser does not support. To use the full features of this website, please update your browser.
35,853 items of data are available, covering 35,853 participants.
- Mean = -0.389637
- Std.dev = 0.914054
- Standardised Mortality Ratio
- Hospital Episodes Related to alcohol use
- Hospital Episodes Related to drug use
- Comparative Illness Factor
- Emergency admissions to hospital
- Proportion of population being prescribed drugs for anxiety, depression or psychosis
- Proportion of live singleton births of low birth weight
0 Related Data-FieldsThere are no related data-fields
There are no tabulations involving field 26430.
Registered researchers may, when logged in, request that new analyses be generated and displayed here.
Improving the health of future generations