Please wait - script is processing information...
WARNING: the interactive features of this website use CSS3, which your browser does not support. To use the full features of this website, please update your browser.
60,270 items of data are available, covering 60,270 participants.
Some values have special meanings defined by Data-Coding 1273
- There are 38 distinct values.
- Mean = 2021-07-11
- 168 items above graph maximum of 2021-08-23
- 1 items have value 1900-01-01 (Date is unknown)
This is the date that the antibody test kit was physically despatched to a participant.
Coding 1273 defines 2 special values:
- 1900-01-01 represents "Date is unknown"
- 1999-01-01 represents "Date is invalid"
1 Related Data-Field
|27990||Antibody test result||Current Field indicates when the kit was despatched that produced Field 27990|
Enabling scientific discoveries that improve human health