|Name:||Picture vocabulary word definitions|
This is a 7-column tab-separated list containing:
- ID for word/picture group;
- Word presented;
- Picture displayed at top-left;
- Picture displayed at top-right;
- Picture displayed at bottom-left;
- Picture displayed at bottom-right;
- Difficulty level.
It is important to note that the difficulty levels were taken from a US test in which each word was read to the participant (from an audio file) rather than displayed visually upon the screen.
This resource be downloaded or viewed using the link: picvoc_test.txt
If you have wget available (typically on linux systems), then you can also obtain a copy using the command
wget -nd biobank.ctsu.ox.ac.uk/ukb/ukb/docs/picvoc_test.txt