Please wait - script is processing information...
WARNING: the interactive features of this website use CSS3, which your browser does not support. To use the full features of this website, please update your browser.
21,362 items of data are available, covering 21,362 participants.
Some values have special meanings defined by Data-Coding 957
Units of measurement are weeks.
- There are 19 distinct values.
- Mean = 0.130928
- Std.dev = 1.18842
- 190 items above graph maximum of 1
- 167 items have value -818 (Prefer not to answer)
- 150 items have value -777 (Given up work because of IBS)
- 12842 items have value -313 (Do not work)
Question asked: "In the last year approximately how many weeks were you absent from work due to IBS?"
Participants were asked to answer 0 if they had IBS but it did not prevent them from going to work.
Coding 957 defines 3 special values:
- -777 represents "Given up work because of IBS"
- -313 represents "Do not work"
- -818 represents "Prefer not to answer"
0 Related Data-FieldsThere are no related data-fields
There are no tabulations involving field 21045.
Registered researchers may, when logged in, request that new analyses be generated and displayed here.
Improving the health of future generations