Please wait - script is processing information...
WARNING: the interactive features of this website use CSS3, which your browser does not support. To use the full features of this website, please update your browser.
432,645 items of data are available, covering 432,645 participants.
- Mean = -0.0376882
- Std.dev = 0.781493
- 182 items above graph maximum of 2.99
This domain measures the rate of recorded crime in an area for four major crime types representing the risk of personal and material victimisation at a small area level.
- Violence - number of reported violent crimes (19 reported crime types) per 1000 at risk population
- Burglary - number of reported burglaries (4 reported crime types) per 1000 at risk population
- Theft - number of reported thefts (5 reported crime types) per 1000 at risk population
- Criminal damage - number of reported crimes (11 reported crime types) per 1000 at risk population.
0 Related Data-FieldsThere are no related data-fields
Enabling scientific discoveries that improve human health