Please wait - script is processing information...
WARNING: the interactive features of this website use CSS3, which your browser does not support. To use the full features of this website, please update your browser.
89,012 items of data are available, covering 89,012 participants.
Some values have special meanings defined by Data-Coding 511
- There are 75 distinct values.
- Mean = 2.26507
- Std.dev = 8.29905
- 1581 items above graph maximum of 7
- 13028 items have value -999 (Too many to count / One episode ran into the next)
- 4486 items have value -818 (Prefer not to answer)
Question asked: "How many periods did you have in your life lasting two or more weeks where you felt like this?"
Question was asked when Field 20446 was Yes or Field 20441 was Yes.
Coding 511 defines 2 special values:
- -818 represents "Prefer not to answer"
- -999 represents "Too many to count / One episode ran into the next"
2 Related Data-Fields
|20446||Ever had prolonged feelings of sadne ...||Field 20446 was a trigger for Current Field|
|20441||Ever had prolonged loss of interest ...||Field 20441 was a trigger for Current Field|