Please wait - script is processing information...
WARNING: the interactive features of this website use CSS3, which your browser does not support. To use the full features of this website, please update your browser.
5,029 items of data are available, covering 5,029 participants.
Some values have special meanings defined by Data-Coding 528
- There are 25 distinct values.
- Mean = 3.02323
- Std.dev = 5.19757
- 105 items above graph maximum of 11
- 671 items have value -999 (Too many to count)
- 21 items have value -818 (Prefer not to answer)
- 807 items have value -121 (Do not know)
Question asked: "About how many times in your life did this happen (when you were not dreaming, not half-asleep, and not under the influence of alcohol or drugs)? [see things]"
Question was asked when Field 20471 was Yes.
Coding 528 defines 3 special values:
- -121 represents "Do not know"
- -818 represents "Prefer not to answer"
- -999 represents "Too many to count"
1 Related Data-Fields
|20471||Ever seen an un-real vision||Field 20471 was a trigger for Current Field|