Please wait - script is processing information...
WARNING: the interactive features of this website use CSS3, which your browser does not support. To use the full features of this website, please update your browser.
1,137 items of data are available, covering 1,137 participants.
Some values have special meanings defined by Data-Coding 528
- There are 22 distinct values.
- Mean = 4.56058
- Std.dev = 10.8345
- 24 items above graph maximum of 19
- 287 items have value -999 (Too many to count)
- 6 items have value -818 (Prefer not to answer)
- 225 items have value -121 (Do not know)
Question asked: "About how many times in your life did this happen (when you were not dreaming, not half-asleep, and not under the influence of alcohol or drugs)? [signs]"
Question was asked when Field 20474 was Yes.
Coding 528 defines 3 special values:
- -121 represents "Do not know"
- -818 represents "Prefer not to answer"
- -999 represents "Too many to count"
1 Related Data-Fields
|20474||Ever believed in un-real communicati ...||Field 20474 was a trigger for Current Field|
There are no tabulations involving field 20476.
Registered researchers may, when logged in, request that new analyses be generated and displayed here.
Improving the health of future generations