Please wait - script is processing information...
WARNING: the interactive features of this website use CSS3, which your browser does not support. To use the full features of this website, please update your browser.
97,990 items of data are available, covering 95,104 participants.
Defined-instances run from 0 to 1, labelled using Instancing 2
Units of measurement are bpm.
- There are 144 distinct values.
- Mean = 110.03
- Std.dev = 20.0432
- 178 items above graph maximum of 183
: Initial assessment visit (2006-2010) at which participants were recruited and consent given
77,913 participants, 77,913 items
- There are 141 distinct values.
- Mean = 110.248
- Std.dev = 20.1406
- 111 items above graph maximum of 184
Instance 1 : First repeat assessment visit (2012-13)
20,077 participants, 20,077 items
- There are 134 distinct values.
- Mean = 109.182
- Std.dev = 19.638
- 66 items above graph maximum of 178
This is the maximum heart rate recorded during bike exercise test.
The Bike Test consists of three phases:
- A Pre-Test phase, where a resting ECG is recorded for some time;
- an Activity phase, where the participant cycles for a set period of time with increasing cycling workload;
- and finally a Recovery phase, where the participant has stopped pedalling and an ECG is recorded.
Heart rate is recorded in all stages and this field gives the maximum of those values.
0 Related Data-FieldsThere are no related data-fields